Posted Thu Jan 31st by Jon Heath
- Last Sunday, Broncos star linebacker Von Miller missed the Pro Bowl with a shoulder injury. Fortunately, the injury won’t force Miller to undergo surgery.
- Due to incentives, cornerback Champ Bailey ($500,000), tight end Jacob Tamme ($125,000), wide receiver Eric Decker and center J.D. Walton ($693,000 each) have all received pay raises.
- Bailey and Miller are scheduled to travel to Afghanistan in March to visit members of the military. Kudos to Champ and Von for doing that. To all those that have or currently are serving the U.S. in the military, thank you from all of us at BT!
- Broncos right tackle Orlando Franklin recently went on the SportsNet 590 The Fan’s Prime Time Sports radio program. Over at IAOFM, they have a transcript of the interview.
- Receiver Demaryius Thomas has been cleared of all allegations involving the Perrish Cox case. Lawsuits against Thomas have been dismissed.
- The NFL is expected to receive a “bid” from Denver to host a future Super Bowl.
- Here’s a blueprint for a Broncos Super Bowl run next season.
- The Broncos will “continue to search for a role” for defensive tackle Ben Garland. At age 24, Garland has impressed Denver with his desire and motor. Here’s hoping that his NFL run is successful