Posted Wed Jan 30th by Jon Heath
(Photo: Frank Victores, USA TODAY Sports)
- By next season, receiver Brandon Stokley will be 37 years old. But he wants to come back for another run.
- Here’s video and audio of coach John Fox mic’d up while coaching the AFC in the 2013 NFL Pro Bowl.
- After injuring himself in warmups, Denver mayor Michael Hancock finally paid up for his playoff bet with Baltimore’s mayor.
- Baltimore quarterback Joe Flacco wants to be paid more than Denver quarterback Peyton Manning. Last season, Flacco threw 22 touchdowns and had 14 turnovers; Manning threw 37 touchdowns and also lost 14 turnovers. Flacco’s team is in the Super Bowl, now he wants to be paid like a SB quarterback. Winning wouldn’t hurt his argument.
- The NFL Honors show will take place on Saturday — Manning is up for MVP and Comeback Player of the Year awards.