Posted Thu Sep 13th by Tim Lynch
- NFP is seeing a lot of similarity to the Denver Broncos offense today and the one Peyton Manning ran when he was with the Indianapolis Colts. I’m not surprised, the Broncos would be fools not to do that. Heck, if they’d do it for Tim Tebow and the option, why wouldn’t they do it for Manning? [National Football Post]
- The Atlanta Falcons coaches had some things to say about the Broncos yesterday. [ajc.com]
- If the Broncos are to have any chance against the Falcons on Monday Night Football, Champ Bailey says they need to get off the field on third down. I think we all agree on that! [Denver Post]
- It looks like John Elway and the Bronos are not total tight wads, as they ensured Caleb Hanie at least received a $250,000 bonus for resigning. [Denver Post]
- It seems everyone is giving Zane Beadles some love this week. Remember when fans wanted him gone? It sure looks like the Broncos have one of the best all around offensive lines in football. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Take a look at Peyton’s Place on NFL.com. Manning apparently has an affinity for steak. Makes sense. [NFL.com]
Be sure to follow me on Twitter for more Broncos updates throughout the day.