Posted Mon Jul 25th by Jon Heath
And I thought I was excited! Here are some of the reactions from the players following the news that the lockout has ended:
- Running back Lance Ball: “Thanks to all the fans an(d) of course #bronconation for hanging in there during this process. Time for some football!!!!”
- Offensive tackle Ryan Clady: “Footballs back, ready to get to work.”
- Safety Darcel McBath: “Back to work!! Denver(,) see you in the AM…”
- Quarterback Brady Quinn: “Thank the Lord! And all parties involved. Time for some football!!!!!”
- Offensive tackle Ryan Harris: “Congrats fans. Thanks for being patient with both sides. Lezzgoo (Let’s go)!! #Nflisback“
- Rookie offensive lineman Orlando Franklin: “The lock out is officially over. Denver Colorado here I come.”
- Safety Kyle McCarthy: “Looks like I’m heading to Dove Valley tomorrow!”
- Wide receiver Eddie Royal: “Back to work! As disappointing as last season was for all of us and all of u, know that we have very high expectations for this season!”
- Quarterback Tim Tebow: “Game on.”
View the Denver Broncos full Training Camp schedule and information after the jump. It’s time to get back to football!
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — The Denver Broncos’ 2011 training camp will be held at the Paul D. Bowlen Memorial Broncos Centre in Englewood, Colo., with practices open to the public beginning Thursday (8:50-11:30 a.m. / 6-8 p.m.). The club’s schedule through the weekend as well as a practice at INVESCO Field at Mile High on Saturday, Aug. 6, is included below. A comprehensive training camp schedule will be released by the team as soon as it is finalized.
Please see below for important information pertaining to fans and media planning to attend training camp.
DAILY PRACTICE SCHEDULE FOR THE DENVER BRONCOS’ 2011 TRAINING CAMP
Dates and times subject to change
|Date||Day||Morning Practice||Afternoon/Evening Practice|
|7/28||Thursday||8:50-11:30 a.m.||6-8 p.m.|
|7/29||Friday||No Practice Scheduled||2:40-5:20 p.m.|
|7/30||Saturday||8:50-11:30 a.m.||6-7:20 p.m. (Walkthrough/Media Only)|
|7/31||Sunday||No Practice Scheduled||2:40-5:20 p.m.|
|8/6||Saturday||No Practice Scheduled||2 p.m. (INVESCO Field at Mile High)|
|**The remainder of the schedule will be released as soon as it is finalized|
Admission: Practices are free and open to the public for viewing beginning on Thursday, July 28. Gates for public practices will open one hour before the session begins.
Fan Parking: Parking at the Broncos’ facility is located on the west side of the practice fields and is open on a first-come, first-served basis. Because space is limited, please arrive early. The parking area is open one hour before the start of each practice.
General Seating: There will be no bleachers at the Broncos’ 2011 training camp, but fans will be able to view the practices from selected areas that will be marked clearly on site. Fans will primarily be seated along the west end of the practice fields.
ADA: Admission to the Denver Broncos’ 2011 training camp will be ADA accessible.
Lawn Chairs: Lawn chairs will not be allowed at training camp.
Bag Policy: Soft-sided bags no larger than 12” x 12” x 12” will be permitted at training camp.
Cameras: Fans are welcome to use still cameras during Broncos’ 2011 training camp, but video cameras will not be permitted. Only members of the media will be allowed to bring cameras with professional lenses and tripods to training camp.
Autographs: Players will be designated by position group (WRs, DLs, DBs, etc.) to sign autographs for fans after each practice open to the public. All autographs will take place by the guest seating area located on the west end of the practice fields.
Food and Beverages: Food concessions will not be sold during training camp, but non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase on site. Food and non-alcoholic beverage items will be permitted in small individual quantities.
Umbrellas: Umbrellas of any size will not be permitted inside the Broncos’ training facility. Please bring sufficient wet weather attire if necessary.
Team Store: The Broncos’ team store will be temporarily relocated adjacent to the practice fields during training camp. This area will be clearly marked.