Posted Mon Nov 5th by Tim Lynch
Denver Broncos News
- There were a few ups and downs for the Denver Broncos as they played the Cincinnati Bengals, but overall it was another solid offensive output and though the defense came up short at times, they came up big when they needed too. The Broncos stand at 5-3 and halfway to the tournament. [DenverBroncos.com & Denver Post]
- Are Peyton Manning and the Broncos the class of the AFC? I don’t think they are yet, but anything can happen in the playoffs. [NFL.com]
- This just in – Von Miller is a star! Duh. [Rant Sports]
- Peter King barely had anything to say about the Broncos, so he won’t be getting a link today. However, they did have a nice box score that highlighted how the Broncos won another game… [SI.com]
- Someone also needs to key me in on how people track 4th quarter comebacks, because since, when I was just becoming an adult in 1998 John Elway had 47 4th quarter comebacks, yet now he has like 35 or some bullcrap. Stupid whiny Dolphins fans seem to think regular season greatness is more important than Championship game greatness. I have a book in print that shows each of Elway’s comebacks, so Dolphins fans can keep on whining. I’ve digressed, the story here is that Peyton Manning has achieved his 48th comeback of his career. That is, unless you ask a Dolphins fan. [USA Today]
Be sure to follow me on Twitter for more Broncos updates throughout the day.