Posted Tue Oct 16th by Tim Lynch
Denver Broncos News
- What a comeback by the Denver Broncos last night. Down 24-0 at halftime to the hated San Diego Chargers, things couldn’t have gone more wrong for the Broncos. However, an amazing 35 point explosion in the second half erased all of those mistakes. [DenverBroncos.com & BroncoTalk]
- Peyton Manning achieved a comeback of monumental proportions that not even he had accomplished in his career and it was must see TV. [Denver Post]
- A slew of bloggers obviously went nuts over this victory and reading about a big Broncos win over a division rival is always enjoyable. Check them out here, here and here. [Mile High Sports, Predominantly Orange & IAOFM]
- An interesting question is posed by one writer. What if Peyton Manning had signed elsewhere? As a Tim Tebow homer, I wouldn’t have been all that upset, but in hindsight I am glad Manning signed with the Broncos! [National Football Post]
- An unrelated story here, but a good one. An in-depth look at the final months of the life of Junior Seau and his fall into depression and suicide. A sad ending to a great person and player. [San Diego Union Tribune]
Be sure to follow me on Twitter for more Broncos updates throughout the day.