Posted Thu Oct 4th by Tim Lynch
Denver Broncos News
- The Denver Broncos head back to Gillette Stadium to face the New England Patriots and I just can’t help to feel that we may just have a team that can compete with Tom Brady. [DenverBroncos.com]
- The tale of the tape is all about bowing down to the alter of Brady and the Patriots. Barely worth the watch, but one must always remain objective. [NFL.com]
- Judging by the injury report, the Broncos are healthy, while the Patriots are not. This could be an excellent time for the Broncos to face the Patriots. [DenverBroncos.com]
- Peyton Manning has a long history with the Patriots, mostly bad. The Broncos also have a long history with them, mostly good. Who knows, if Tim Tebow and the Broncos hadn’t had that disastrous second quarter in their first meeting with the Patriots, things could have ended differently. Either way, the Broncos should at least be competitive throughout this game. [Denver Post]]
- Both teams had huge blowout wins last week, but the Patriots 45 point second half was just redonkulous. The Broncos defense must get pressure on Brady if they have any chance to keep it close enough for Manning to work his magic. [Yahoo! Sports]
Be sure to follow me on Twitter for more Broncos updates throughout the day.