Posted Fri Oct 5th by Jon Heath
As the season progresses, BroncoTalk is going to do a handful of giveaways, usually on our Facebook page. To make it easier for fans to enter contests, we’ve put together a few general rules and guidelines that we will be able to make reference to down the road.
- All winners will be randomly selected unless otherwise specified in the contest details.
- You must live in the continental United States to enter a contest. (We cannot make any exceptions because shipping becomes too expensive.)
- If you are selected as the winner but we are unable to contact you, we will select another winner. (We’ll send you a tweet, message, or email, depending on where the contest is held.)
- Only one entry per person. Do not enter through multiple accounts or you will be removed from the contest.
- If a contest is comment based, stay courteous and mature. If the contest is not comment based, commenting will not increase your chances of winning. (For example, if we say, “LIKE for a chance to win,” on Facebook, commenting would not improve your chances of winning.)