Posted Fri Sep 14th by Tim Lynch
- The Denver Broncos are preparing for the Atlanta Falcons this week and communication within the crowd noise is their chief concern. [DenverBroncos.com]
- Peyton Manning and Matt Ryan are two of the best at running the no-huddle offense, though I would argue Manning is the all-time best at it. [Denver Post]
- With the big win over the Pittsburgh Steelers, some feel that Peyton Manning has raised the stakes for the Broncos this year. [ESPN]
- Troy Polumalu used some Kung Fu moves on Demaryius Thomas‘ arm last week and now it appears Thomas was, in fact, injured on that play. Where’e the fine, Roger? Or is martial arts legal in bringing down the NFL’s most beastly players? [First & Orange Blog]
- Peter King says the Broncos win big on Monday Night Football. For some reason, that bothers me… [SI.com]
- It looks like Tim Tebow might be asking for a trade in 2013 if he doesn’t get a legitimate shot at the starting quarterback job. Seriously, he didn’t actually think he was going to unseat Mark Sanchez after one season, did he? [NFL.com]
Be sure to follow me on Twitter for more Broncos updates throughout the day.