Posted Tue Sep 11th by Tim Lynch
- Vote here for Peyton Manning as the GMC Never Say Never Moment for Week 1. [NFL.com]
- The Denver Broncos have added a sixth center to their roster yesterday by signing Dan Koppen. I didn’t realize the position was so valued, then again, things must be pretty bad for the Broncos to be this desperate. [BroncoTalk.net]
- Peyton Manning made history Sunday night by throwing his 400th touchdown pass, joining Dan Marino and Brett Favre as the only other two quarterbacks to have reached that plateau. Tom Brady also surpassed John Elway on that list with his 301st touchdown pass on Sunday. [Denver Post]
- If you thought Manning would have a grace period in Denver, you thought wrong. Peyton is like Chuck Norris in that regard. Manning doesn’t adjust to the game, the game adjusts to Manning. [New York Times]
- Remember when everyone on the planet wanted to watch Tim Tebow play? Ratings were so high that networks fought over who could pick up Broncos games. Well, say hello to Peyton freaking Manning and the highest rated Broncos regular season game since 2003. It didn’t quite top last years playoff game, but that was the playoffs. [Denver Post]
- Oh and by the way, the Broncos play the Atlanta Falcons next week on Monday Night Football. That Falcons team has a ton of weapons, so a pass rush is going to be huge against the immobile Matt Ryan. [Denver Post]
- Never Forget.
Be sure to follow me on Twitter for more Broncos updates throughout the day.