Posted Mon Aug 20th by Tim Lynch
- Denver Broncos fans got their first taste of the Peyton Manning no huddle offense on Saturday night. It was exciting to see it work well, but its too bad it ended in frustration. Hopefully, we’ll see it all come together at least once before the regular season. [DenverBroncos.com & Denver Post]
- Meanwhile, the Broncos defense has shown its a work in progress. Though it could just be a weakness against the zone blocking scheme, even good defenses can sometimes bite the big one against that type of offense. [Yahoo! Sports]
- The one shining star from the game against the Seattle Seahawks was David Bruton. His performance on special teams may have just secured him a spot on the roster and I’m not just thinking about the two blocked kicks, he was in on almost every special team play I can think of. [First & Orange Blog]
- With it being Monday and all, we can also take a trip around the league with Peter King. He gets a lot of hate, but I actually like his column. [SI.com]
- Apparently, Tebow fans are not Jets fans either. As I read that, I had to chuckle to myself and say, “where have we heard that before?” I loved Tim Tebow last year, but the hype and insanity that surrounds him is something I definitely do not miss. [Shutdown Corner]
Be sure to follow me on Twitter for more Broncos updates throughout the day.