Posted Fri Mar 2nd by Monty
- The jury in former Denver Broncos cornerback Perrish Cox‘s sexual assault case did not reach a verdict last night and will continue deliberating today. [ProFootballTalk]
- A review of the case from the Associated Press. [ABC News]
- A review of closing arguments, where longtime Broncos lawyer Harvey Steinberg impressed again. [First and Orange]
- GM Brian Xanders says combine workouts are a piece of the puzzle, but the Broncos set their board based on game tape. [DenverBroncos.com]
- Legwold looks at some upcoming intriguing Pro Days. [Denver Post]
- John Elway talks last season, next season, and backup quarterback(s). [CBS Sports]
- ProFootballFocus and CBS Sports rank their 2012 NFL free agent cornerbacks.
- Chargers guard Kris Dielman made a heart-wrenching decision to hang up his cleats and retire rather than risk continued head injuries. [Shutdown Corner]
NOTE: BroncoTalk’s first fan-interactive mock draft needs YOUR help! Mock the draft with the BT Staff!