Posted Sun Sep 18th by Monty
With the Denver Broncos‘ engine missing, oh, just a few key cogs, we’re taking a few minutes to get to know the players that will replace those out due to injury, game show style. First to correctly guess the backup in the comments based on the context-free, position-anonymous clues gets a cookie.
- I went undrafted, and this is my second year with the Broncos.
- I had a unique 75-yard touchdown last year that marked the fourth-best such play in Broncos history.
- Quoteable: “If I have to work my way up from the bottom, then I’ll do it. I’ll do it every single year if I have to. That’s always been my way. You work hard, you try to learn and you try to be ready for the chance to show something so you can get more opportunities. That’s all you can do.”
- I’ve been in the league six years but had only nine starts before 2010.
- Measurables: 6’4″, 271, Appalachian State
- My girlfriend sorta stabbed me in the offseason.
As guessed in the comments, the correct answer is DE Jason Hunter. The 75-yard touchdown was a fumble recovery against the Kansas City Chiefs.