Posted Mon Jul 25th by Mr.East
I AM EXTREMELY EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE LOCKOUT IS NOW OVER!!!!!!
PER UNANIMOUS VOTE THE NEW CBA IS IN PLACE!
WHO KNEW THAT CHRISTMAS COULD COME IN JULY!?
The timeline for the rest of the week, per ESPN, goes as following
• Monday: The NFL will announce that teams can go to 90-man rosters and the official free-agent list will be distributed to teams.
• Tuesday: Trades can commence. Teams can reach agreements with rookies and undrafted free agents beginning at 10 a.m. ET. Teams can reach agreements with all free agents and signed players are allowed to enter team facilities.
• Wednesday: Players can begin reporting to training camps 15 days before their first preseason games. According to the proposed timeline, 10 teams would report on Wednesday, 10 more on Thursday and 10 additional teams on Friday. The New York Jets and Houston Texans would be the last two teams to report, on Sunday.
• Thursday: Teams can begin to cut players at 4 p.m. ET.
• Friday: Teams can begin filing transactions to the league office at 6 p.m. ET.