Posted Tue Oct 12th by Monty
- While it’s not a sure-thing, safety David Bruton figures to get the start in Brian Dawkins‘ and Darcel McBath‘s absence. Eddie Royal‘s return duties will increase.
- The defense may require shuffling all over to handle the plethora of injuries.
- Josh McDaniels wanted to see how his players handle adversity. He’s about to find out.
- Klis’ mailbag: Kyle Orton is the undeniable starter (really? They’re still getting these emails? Wake up Broncos fans!), and McDaniels should just sling it around, abandoning the run if necessary.
- Wait, abandon the run? With this offensive line? “The best way to help the pass protection is to run the ball,” Orton reminds us.
- The Jets took out Favre and company on Monday Night Football last night.
- Favre isn’t happy.
- Darrelle Revis described his hamstring as “very sore and very swollen” and is uncertain for Sunday at Denver.
- Andre Mason takes us to stat-heaven examining the Ravens game.