Posted Wed Sep 29th by Jon Heath
- The Broncos will have to keep Chris Johnson, who is a big play in waiting, from working the perimeter of their defense Sunday.
- Sunday’s game looks to be a great one, be sure to check out NFL.com’s Game Center.
- The Broncos are the first team in NFL history to have four receivers with at least 10 catches, 140 receiving yards and one touchdown through the first three games.
- Denver has mixed feelings about the the offense, however. The passing game has worked beautifully, but the rushing attack has been non-existent.
- Speaking statistically, the Broncos ground game is bound to improve.
- Here’s a conspiracy theory about Sunday’s loss you probably haven’t heard.
- Now that it is in hindsight, most everyone disagrees with McDaniels’ decisions to go for it on two forth down and goal situations. Mike Rice doesn’t, he liked the calls and puts most of the blame on the players execution.
- Josh McDaniels says he’ll decide who the backup quarterback will be on gamedays on a week-by-week basis.
- Greg Gabriel’s great review of the play of Demaryius Thomas, Zane Beadles and J.D. Walton‘s rookie perforamces from week three.