Posted Wed Sep 8th by Monty
- When the Denver Broncos open their season Sunday at Jacksonville, they could feature three players on the offensive line taking their first NFL snaps while blocking for a backfield of backups.
- These injuries may explain why some veteran Broncos players are vehemently opposed to an 18-game regular season.
- Rookie wide receiver Demaryius Thomas practiced and may be ready for the opener Sunday.
- The starting left outside linebacker spot appeared to be Jarvis Moss‘ for the taking. Now it’s Jason Hunter‘s.
- Jags QB David Garrard has made a living playing the Broncos.
- Elvis Dumervil said his goodbyes Tuesday.
- LenDale White underwent ankle surgery.
- Woody Paige predicts an 8-8 season.