Posted Wed Oct 7th by Monty
- The Broncos boast the biggest defensive DVOA turnaround since 1996. [Football Outsiders]
- While others get most of the pub, the numbers suggest D.J. Williams might be the Broncos’ true Defensive MVP. [Denver Post]
- The most important number of all? That ’0′ in the L Column. [Broncos Stable]
- Under Mike Nolan, Broncos history repeats itself. [Skinny Post]
- San Diego can’t rely on another holiday miracle. [San Diego Union Tribune]
- 25 years of Broncos Sports Illustrated covers. [Sports Illustrated] [via]
- Fans tweet about why they’re on the bandwagon. [Colorado Springs Gazette]
- Totally unrelated to Broncos, or sports, but just awesome – 100 YouTubes in 4 minutes. [YouTube]
Recently on BT:
- Knowshon Moreno needs your votes!
- After getting burned for a 51-yard touchdown, Cowboys CB Terrence Newman stutters in disbelief.
- BT Power Rankings: Broncos land at 6.
- That’s OK, JKJ. The Marshall-McDaniels hug got to me, too.
- Broncos on cover of Sports Illustrated. Jinxed?
- Raiders coach might be headed for lockup.
- Tony Romo forgot how to count.
- Champ Bailey earns a rare AFC honor.
Check out this graphic of a new defense nickname, sent to us via twitter by @ballsdeepagain.