Posted Thu Sep 10th by Monty
Got a link worth sharing? Email us at broncotalk AT gmail (dot) com.
- Kyle Orton is embracing Colorado. Seriously. He went camping and stuff. [Denver Post]
- A fan-focused McDebate. [DPO]
- Chad Ochocinco says he has a surprise for the NFL this Sunday. [NFL.com]
- Pat Bowlen: The Real Man in Charge. [DPO]
- Knowshon Moreno is poised for the 2009 Rookie of the Year honor. [Skinny Post]
- Carson Palmer expects to be “rust proof.” [Cincinnati Enquirer]
- Marshall stil a Bronco, Ochocinco still a Bengal. [DPO]
- Tony Scheffler had a lousy 2007 preseason, then had his best regular season numbers as a pro. Current Broncos will be testing that theory. [Colorado Springs Gazette]
- Klis steps out on a lone limb, saying a Marshall deal is not imminent. [DPO]
- Hey, whaddya know, Woody Paige made me laugh. [DPO]
Previously on BT
Sometimes during the regular season, we get busy. It’s possible, although foolish on your part, that you might have missed something. Here are some recent headlines:
- Orton can’t make any promises, but hopes to play Sunday.
- Moreno and Marshall also look good to go.
- Exploring the provenance of one Josh McDaniels.
- Marshall and the Broncos talking contract extension.
- Could the Broncos’ season opener be blacked out in Cincinnati?
- Wednesday: Quotes, Injury Report
- Wesley Woodyard among seven team captains named. Kudos the second-year player.
- Mario Haggan is too, and got a shiny new contract to boot. How ’bout them underdogs?
- The Merriman/Tequila thing gets downright silly. [National Football Post]
- Matt Cassel will be listed as questionable for the Chiefs opener. [Kansas City Star]
- It’s a problem when a team’s “Fresh Face to Watch” (Richard Seymour) hasn’t even reported yet. [Contra Costa Times]
- Word is Brady Quinn got the gig in Cleveland. The Broncos play the Browns next week. [NFL.com]
- Another crazy win for the Rockies last night. Leading early, losing late, two-run walk off single in the ninth. Can they finish the sweep of the Reds tonight and give Denver some Cincinnati good luck? [Purple Row]