Posted Tue Aug 26th by Monty
- Two Broncos starters on defense – Elvis and Boss – aren’t sure they’re going to be ready for the Raiders Week One. [Denver Post]
- Darrell Jackson has been sitting out the past two preseason games, but is looking forward to starting against the Raiders. [Rocky Mountain News]
- With the starters set, the Broncos are looking beyond the Cardinals this week and forward to the Raiders. [RMN]
- Samie Parker headlined the cuts yesterday, but Josh Mallard was more surprising to see. [DPO]
- The rush defense is miles ahead of last year’s unit. [Longmont Times-Call]
- Will the Broncos’ depth doom them to another playoff-less season? [Sporting News]
- No official news on the new punter yet – both Kern and Paulescu will get another shot at Arizona. [LTC]
- Jim Armstrong, you are a wishy-washy man. Drinking the Kool Aid now because Shawne Merriman could be out? [DPO]
Your wittiest, most cleverest captions in the comments… Yesterday’s winner after the jump.
Yesterday’s winner: GreasyQTip.
Remember to leave your comments for the top photo. Happy captioning…