Posted Thu Jul 31st by Monty
- Rod Smith… John Lynch…. a season ago, Al Wilson and Jake Plummer. All 4 team captains from 2006. Who takes over the leadership role?
- Brandon Marshall can’t escape a feeling of impending doom. [DPO]
- TE Tony Scheffler‘s nagging injuries are the team’s inside joke. [Rocky Mountain News]
- More buzz about rookie WR Eddie Royal. [DPO]
- Camp reports – DPO, DenverBroncos.com, RMN.
- Tom Nalen should become the quietest Hall of Famer ever. [DPO]
- OAK: The Raiders are ga ga over Darren McFadden at practice. [Inside Bay Area]
Your wittiest, most cleverest captions in the comments…