Posted Fri May 30th by Josh Temple
Kyle’s away from the PC today, so the player bios will continue over the weekend. He asked me to fill in with the posts so without further ado here are the Daily Links.
- If you haven’t already done so, please read the breaking news on the Darrent Williams case. [RMN]
- Tight End Chad Mustard is out 8-10 weeks with a torn hamstring. [Denver Post]
- Remembering a Bronco, Darrent Williams. [Denver Post]
- Jay Cutler has a bunch of fresh targets at quarterback camp to sight in. [Rocky Mountain News]
- Mark Kiszla states that the Broncos success hinges on their defense this year. Where did he get that idea? [Denver Post]
- John Lynch welcomes his competition at safety. [Denver Post]